- On April 10, 2015
- 0 Comments
Are you looking for direction? Every day, we’re faced with decisions and sometimes we can feel stumped. When we feel this way, we need to go to God’s Word!
1. Proverbs 16:3 – 3 Commit your works to the Lord,
And your thoughts will be established.
2. Proverbs 6:20-23 – 20 My son, keep your father’s command,
And do not forsake the law of your mother. 21 Bind them continually upon your heart; Tie them around your neck. 22 When you roam, they will lead you; When you sleep, they will keep you; And when you awake, they will speak with you.
23 For the commandment is a lamp, And the law a light;
Reproofs of instruction are the way of life,
3. Proverbs 3:5-6 – 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
4. Psalm 32:8 -8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
5. Psalm 31:3 – 3 For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name’s sake, Lead me and guide me.
6. Hebrews 4:16 – 16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
7. Romans 8:14 – 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
(Unless otherwise noted, all scriptures are taken from the NKJV.)